Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Angel and DEvil inside me




When i was small child..i study in primary school like some other child..and study and study..and i dunno why should i study..so i go and ask my teacher.."why we gonna study so hard??"and teacher tell me..is to enwide ur knowledge and do a better job for having a better life.. Thats talk born the angel inside me...and when the time i talk wif my frens..they call me out to play..but i say i wanna study in home...my frens say:"o...fuck you man...study wat la..come out and play.." and so i go out to play...and i feel happy and relax..and joy..thats born my devil..

when the time i in secondary school..I facing PMR and SPM exam..i study so hard in order to get a better result..then i ask myself..why i shud study?? for a better life...my angel say to me.. so i follow..wat she say

when i study in multimedia university..i do so many assignment and study so hard to get a good result also..in university..then i ask myself again..why shud i study so hard..why cant i relax..and feel free..like others?? Angel say:"is for a better life"...DEvil say: o yeah!! dont give a damn man..lets go clubbing and dont care about the assignment..now i had graduate..i m a working person..i study so hard and get a good company to work on..but do i get a better life..teacher din tell me that even u study so many..study so hard..when u come out..u r still..a worker..no man she din tell..i aint get a better life..my life is only have 2 activities..working and sleeping..

there is an angel and another devil standing side to side in my mind..every morning...i wake up..the same question i m asking..why shud i go work??i study so hard for 13 years..i wanna take some rest...the angel come out and say...no!! u cant ..u gotta work and earn money..so i wake up and go to the toilet..then my evil side say to me ..O man..have some rest more..dammit u oledi work overtime yesterday..just dont fuck it la...!!sometimes i just feel tat evil side is concern to me..i m so tired..but i gonna think of working..think of future..so every time i listen to angel....is the angel really treat me good??i dont know..Life..is a selection...i think i listen to angel so many times..makes me feel suffer and tired..dont say i m lazy..lazy is just a word..for the ppl who wanna makes u work more..better work until die..then u r really damn hardworking..so wat??..hardworking...is swallowing the time of my life..sometimes..i wanna rest..go travel...play..have fun..relax..enjoy my life..but i know..the will happen no more..earth need money..and if u have money..u have ur happiness..u have ur time..u have ur relax..u have ur joyment..u have ur LIFE...so plz listen to angel...and not the devil when u r still young...but..plz listen to devil..when u get old and have money..u can throw ur angel away..and be a devil..

" U wanna have the world..u gonna pay for it" i like this slogan..this slogan i din code out from novel or magazine..this is the slogan i use to convince and advice myself to wake up and work.. this is the holy slogan my angel give to me..
-->

2 Comments:

Blogger paliahan said...

Screw your job, come join me in world of warcraft.

I am not your angel, and also not your devil, but your best friend.

So i say screw them both, and come join the horde

6:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Lai said...

Hahahaahaha....paliahan speaks.

"so plz listen to angel...and not the devil when u r still young...but..plz listen to devil..when u get old and have money..."
Hahahaha....Good advice... very fresh. Well, I think when young oso need balance la. Sometimes, we dunno which day will be out last. Dont regret the way we lived. And Im saying this not just for u or other ppl, but also for myself. Work, work, work. Do you love what you are working on?

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home