Friday, January 13, 2006

Speed kill


Sunrise had over in long long time..beoz i wake up so late..is 2 pm when i awake..no choice coz i sleep in 5am morning..which is the time farmer and cow wake up to work..
Nothing to do,then call me frens goin the have lunch.On the way,i saw a horrible accident.where a guy crash his motorcycle in the the side of the road..and reading a old news paper with his whole head(which means is dead)..
human life is so easilly being taking away..appreciate ur life.while u can life more days..some people wanna live more but having no choice..
there is 2 many accident happen besides me...classmate...driving his motorcycle..speed like a flying birds,and crash into a car,like a morph crash into the fire..die on the spot..Somehow..one of my frens drive his motor rushing home carrying his mom..run at the speed..of 120 km / hour..and crash to the side of the road..but he din die,his mom does..i saw his feeling..coz i attend his mom funeral..he is paralise,crying like a baby..holding his mom casket..u take the life who is given u life..how sad.
The most incident is my aunt,she is the one who love me..she take me for 1st sushi lunch in melaka..and she bring me to swimming..she somehow in a place of peace..heaven..i hope she was happy living in there..with a pair of angle wing..she dies in an accident..which cause by my uncle..doctor said her whole body bone is broken..dies horriblely..in the date February 2003..where tat day is valentines day..I miss her so much..i know she had becoming a star in the sky..watching me taking my steps..She had become and pretty angle..and living in another dimension of our world...so does the motorcyclist who die today.speed kill...
I had watch so many accident..although i coz an accident 2...but i din kills the guy,i crash and broke his legs..which cause me about 800 + to cover of the medical fees..and goin to court facing the fucking judge..talking crap..asking me guilty o not..and from all these lesson,i learn..there is nothing special if u can run fast..u can speed up..make secure for your love one..dont speed when fetching them..u will regret..when u cause ur love dies..
one of my housemate in mmu nowadays..is still like all my frens who like to speed..he even can drive through the car which is moving on opposite dirction way..and he can even drive with 140 km/hour fetching us as their frens..and his girl fren...i hope he will reconise one day...i dont hope he is another one to goin to heaven or his gf or his mom...be faithful...be a secure driver...


Who will the skull be? your parents?your wife?your son? your girl fren? o who other one u love?...theis is wat happen when u crash then and bring them to hell

Speed Kills....dont speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home