Thursday, January 12, 2006

wat i am

Is another boring day,so i plan to post my ever 1st blog..coz i m 2 much boring listen to english music,seeing the birds is flying on the sky..I love busy day,it makes me feel i had done something today,but the busy day is over,so i plan to do something instead of sitting doing nothing.I see my glass of water from hot changing to cold,i see the clock from 1 pm changing to 5 pm.The world is changing every second.
And i m changing following the world.Is a short time i reach 21 years old..i still remember when i was a kid,i dream to become 21 years old..coz i m big enuf the make my own desicion.but now on the other hand,i wish to become a kid.Being an adult is far much trouble than a kid.
Brain is working ,heart is beating, and i know i am living..every single movement i open my eyes and come back to the real world from dream land,i feel nothing special..i wish so many things,i wish i live in a sky city,i wish there is not clock is this world...i hate the person who create clock to show time..time is a limitation for me..i scare late,i scare all is out of my planning.
Wat i m is a good question for the philosopher,i m an insomnia freak.i cant sleep at night,dunno since when i meet this mental sick.well every one is sick in this world.I m an 3 D designer,I m a lover,i m an imprefectnism, i dont like every thing to being prefect.coz world goes wrong.wrong is wat i meet when i 1st start my kinder garden.Wat makes wrong let it be wrong,there is no such things as right or wrong in world.Just if u r confident that the wrong thing u do is right ,u will become right one day.I like play guitars,somehow i dont really know how to play it.
Goth is wat the style i like.night is a good climate for me to live on..i hate day which is hot.somehow i dunno wat i m..."coz i m wat ever u say i m"says Marylin Manson.cigratte is my best fren, smoke fly and disapear in a second, it cure my tension and make me edicted..the thing who following me always is my shadow.He wont leave u..and when the time i work hard..i would like to think..i m not tat hard work ..coz i got time to rest..my heart is more far hard work than me..coz it work all my life...if it din work,then i wont be working also.
Wat a boring blog i wanna post,the world is boring,i m boring..i wish i can get of this world.is 2 crowded,2 many peoples,2 many livings,2 many buildings...2 many problems,2 busy,2 rush for money...thats wat i m ..wat my thinking of my life..


He is the true artist...Marilyn Manson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home